- About My Vintage Kiddos
- My Vintage Kiddos is run by My Vintage Sweden AB which jas the organizationnumber 559227-8443 and resides in Gävle, Sweden.
- If you wish to get into contact with us, send us an email to email@example.com describing your enquiry and include your contact info, so we can get in touch with you. We usually answer within 24 hours.
- 2. Order
- When you concluded your order you will get a order summary to your e-mail. In the summary you will find all information on products, price and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order summary, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3.1 Leverans inom Sverige
- Vi erbjuder standardfrakt med Postnord eller avhämtning:
- – Postnord Standardfrakt: 49 SEK. Levereras med Postnord varubrev. Leveranstid 3-7 arbetsdagar.
- Om förseningar i leveransen skulle uppstå (utan att vi har meddelat dig om längre leveranstid) ska du kontakta oss på e-postadress: email@example.com.
- Du kan även välja att hämta själv från vårt lager i Hille, Gävle. Kontakta oss via mail info@myvintagekiddos för att boka tid för avhämtning.
3.2 Delivery outside of Sweden
We offer standardshipping with Postnord with fixed rate.
The cost for parcels with Postnord within Europe is 89 SEK and the delivery time is 5-10 days.
The cost for parcels outside of Europe is 99 SEK and the delivery time is 7-14 days. Fee for customs might be added and payed by the customer.
- All prices are given in SEK – Swedish kronor. We use profit margin taxation.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from suppliers, incorrect printing in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
5. Right to withdraw from purchase
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce tha you regret your purchase. The message should be sent to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, your name, address, email address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the lastest within the statutory 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaded and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount of corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, email-address, order number and a description of the error.
- Om det inte lyckas oss att åtgärda felet eller leverera en liknande produkt, återbetalar vi dig för den defekta produkten i enlighet med gällande konsumentskyddslagstiftning. Vi står för returfrakt vid godkända reklamationer. If we fail to rectify the defect or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for the return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with currect consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board (Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden), see arn.se.
7. Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not not accept any liability for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
8. Product information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- We wash the goods we buy in perfume-free detergent, no fabric softener. We treat some of our products with vanish, bile soap, olive soap and color catcher and thus cannot guarantee that the garments are completely odorless.
9. Information about Cookies
10. Personal Information
- By shopping at MyVintageKiddos, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties withour legal basis.
- MyVintageKiddos is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- 10.1 What is personal information?
Personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- 10.2 What information do we store?
To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- 10.3 Legal basis
Whe you make a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings take place with your consent.
- 10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers we use are: Swish, Klarna, Stripe and Paypal.
- 10.4.2 Shipping company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we work with are: Postnord.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be bale to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes we use for sending out newsletters.
- 10.5 The right to access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- 10.6 Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
- 10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can request that the information concerning you will be deleted at any time. There are a few exceptions to the right deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we must fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Responsible for data protection
MyVintageKiddos is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way.
We use Woocommerce.
11. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
12. Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission’s dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.